Saturday, October 11, 2014

Yoder Family Amish Restaruant by Becca Fisher - Review




BACK  OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB
(from Amazon.com)
Sadie Zook is in an impossible situation. After a long search, she's finally found love. But the man she's fallen for also happens to work at the same Amish restaurant--a restaurant that has benned co-workers from dating. So Sadie and her boyfriend are forced to keep their love a secret. Can they keep from beng found out, or will everything Sadie has worked so hard fore be jeopardized?



MY  REVIEW
I did enjoy this short story that I read in one evening. It isn't very long but Becca told a good story that took me along for the ride. This is a book that I think you would enjoy if you have a few hours with nothing to do, you can go from beginning to end in no time at all and want more.

I received this e-book from the author for an honest review. The review was not required, it was my choice to leave a review of at least 20 words or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment