Sunday, February 25, 2018

The Cat, The Quilt and the Corpse by Leann Sweeney - Review of the first book in the Cats In Trouble Mystery series




BACK  OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB
Recently widowed Jillian Hart is rebuilding a life for herself and her three beloved cats---Chablis, Syrah, and Merlot---as a quilter in a small South Carolina town. The quilts she makes are for cats as smart, special, and sweet as her own, and business is thriving.

But when she returns from an overnight quilting show, she discovers Chablis sneezing---and since Chablis is allergic to humans, that can mean only one thing: Someone has broken into her house. When she realizes her Abyssinian Syrah is missing, Jillian suspects catnapping.

Spurred by Chablis's and Merlot's mournful meowing, she investigates---and discovers more missing cats and a murder. Now she's got to save more than one cat in trouble---not to mention herself.


MY  REVIEW
Very entertaining and I found it hard to put the book down. I'm not an animal 'lover', I like animals but not a fan of having pets, although I have had both cats and dogs that I've become attached to.
I think this is the first one of Leann's books that I've read and she is now on my list to follow. I will have to get the rest of the books in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment