Thursday, October 18, 2018

First Love Forever Romance Collection by Erica Vetsch, Susanne Dietze, Cynthia Hickey, Marcia Gruver, Carrie Fancett Pagels, Martha Rogers, Lorna Seilstad, Connie Stevens and Jennifer Uhlarik - Review




BACK  OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB

You Never Forget Your
First Love

Coming face to face with a lost love can be awkward when the heartstrings are still holding on to the "what ifs." In settings from 1861 to 1910, nine couples are thrown back on the same path by life's changes and challenges. Can love rekindle despite the separation of time and space?

First Things First by Susanne Dietze
A most Reluctant Bride by Cynthia Hickey
Weeping Willow by Marcia Gruver
His Anchor by Carrie Fancett Pagels
After the Ball by Martrha Rogers
Lighter Than Air by Lorna Seilstad
In Due Season by Connie Stevens
Heartfelt Echoes by Jennifer Uhlarik
Prescription for Love by Erica Vetsch

Travel back to a gentler time in American history, and meet nine couples who never forgot how their hearts were once bound by love.


MY  REVIEW
I know I've said it before, but I love the collections books. Each story is a quick read and there are always some of my favorite authors, I then get introduced to some new authors as well. I enjoyed all of the stories, of course some some more than others but once I got into the stories that I wasn't enjoying at first, I found they were enjoyable reads also. Grab a copy and see if you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment