Thursday, July 9, 2020

Chicken Culprit by Vikki Walton - Review of the first book in A Backyard Farming Mystery series




BACK  OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB
Moving to Colorado seemed like a great way to start over. In Carolan Springs, Anne plans to spend her days living a simpler life. But when her neighbor is found dead in his compost pile, trouble comes knocking on Anne's door.

Al the evidence points to Anne's other neighbor, Kandi. As the young woman begs for her help, Anne finds herself thrust into a world of deceit and secrets.

Who had the most to gain from Ralph's death? As the suspect list grows, Anne finds her desire for the simple life may have led her to something sinister.


MY  REVIEW
I had no clue what I was in for when I started reading this book! This author kept me looking for clues as I found myself shaking my head at some of the characters, lol, in this little town. I read this rather quickly as it kept me guessing and I never did figure it out. Oh, and there is one other surprise right at the end, and that isn't what I thought it was either.

Yep, you better grab a copy of this fun cozy mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment