Monday, April 19, 2021

Marnie by Shanna Hatfield - Review of the fourth book in the Pendleton Petticoats series



BACK  OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB
(copied from Amazon.com)

Only one man's love
Will redeem her past. . .

Condemned to a future of shame and regret, Marnie Jones battles to keep going one day at a time. Divested of hope, she's all but given up when a handsome stranger arrives in town. Desperate for the marshal to ride out of Pendleton, Marnie fears he'll rekindle the embers of her broken dreams into a roaring flame before he leaves.

Married to his career, US Marshal Lars Thorsen avoids relationships of any kind. Spending his days transporting prisoners, guarding political figures, and chasing down fugitives, he doesn't have room in his life for feelings or emotions. Especially not the tender, protective feelings stirred by the woman who wants him or the two orphans who need him.

MY REVIEW
It's been a while since I've read a book in this series and once I started this one I hated myself for waiting so long. I loved this series since the first book and none of them have failed to keep my interest. I hate to stop reading even for appointments or sleep, lol. 

I will say that you really should read this series in order and I don't think you will be disappointed. I only have five books left in the series, unless she writes more. Shanna Hatfield is an author that I follow diligently, yes, she's that good!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment