Monday, June 29, 2015

Frontier Engagement by Regina Scott - Review of the third book in the Frontier Bachelors series




BACK  OF  THE  BLURB  BOOK
James Wallin's family is depending on him to find a schoolteacher for their frontier town. Alexandrina Fosgrave seems to be exactly what he needs to help fulfill his father's dream of building a new community. If only James could convince her to accept the position.

Alexandrina has traveled west to seek a fresh start, not to find a groom. But after she's stranded i the wilderness with James, he offers her his hand in marriage to protect her reputation. Both are afraid to fall in love, but maybe an engagement of convenience could make them reconsider...


MY  REVIEW
I really enjoyed this book, this is the second book of Regina's that I've read and am looking forward to reading more. I read the second one in the series and this one picked up right where that on left off with the same characters being in this book too. I like that she did that as it's interesting to see how the 'family' (as the case may be) is moving on with their lives, I see a few more books to come, YEA! Alexandrina has quite an interesting life before meeting up with James and they share quite an experience here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. A must read! Oh, and since somehow I skipped over the first book in the series, I have to find it in my TBR pile so I can read it too! I've read the second one and really liked it too.

I was given this book by the author for an honest review. This review is my honest opinion of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment