Monday, October 24, 2016

A Convenient Christmas Wedding by Regina Scott - Review of the fifth book in the Frontier Bachelors series


BACK  OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB
Proposing a marriage of convenience to a rugged logger is the boldest move of Nora Underhill's sheltered life. In return for Simon Wallin's protection from her overbearing family, the unassuming seamstress offers prime frontier farmland. But their paper marriage changes when Nora's greedy brother tries to draw her back into a life of drudgery. Her only option: move to Simon's farm, and into the center of his loving, unruly family.

Years of shouldering responsibility have left Simon cynical and reserved. But little by little, Nora's warmth opens his shuttered heart to joy. With their marriage claim under threat, can this practical arrangement blossom over the holidays...and become a love for all seasons?


MY  REVEIW
Very good read, held my interest throughout and, Regina did not let me down with this story. I had a hard time putting this book down. Nora and Simon were raised so completely different and how many times in those days does a woman 'propose' to a man, to a man she didn't really know even. Yes, an interesting storyline and I loved how they dealt with all the family 'interference', from both families. This has been a great series, does it continue, I hope so!

Thank you to Regina Scott for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment