Thursday, December 1, 2016

Where Leads the Heart by Colleen Coble - Review of the first book in the Wyoming series




BACK OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB
(copied from Amazon.com)
The Civil War has taken the one thing Sarah Montgomery values most, her fiance, Rand Campbell. Only after she agrees to marry another man does she realize Rand is not dead after all. Set against the backdrop of fort Laramie, this exiting story of love lost and gained will take you to that dangerous time of the Sioux Indian Wars.

MY  REVIEW
A very good historical love story with ups and downs, I was near tears at the beginning even. I love Colleen's books and have already started on the second book in this series, "Plains of Promise". When I look at one website and it lists four books in this series, but on another they were listed as separate novels in 1997, 1999, and 2000. So I guess you can decide if you want to read them in order or not. You will enjoy them either way I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment