Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Pioneer Christmas Collection - Review



Nine short, wonderful, Christmas stories written by nine authors: Lauraine Snelling, Margaret Brownley, Kathleen Fuller, Marcia Gruver, Cynthia Hickey, Vickie McDonough, Shannon McNear, Michelle Ule and Anna Urquhart.

I really enjoyed this book, these stories, and they are all quick reads. Of course there were some that touched my heart more than others as I'm sure any reader would feel that way, having different stories touch their heart. They take place in a variety of  locations and even though they aren't long, they are great reads. I think there will be something special for all Christian Historical Fiction lovers in this book. I have read books by many of these authors and have found some new ones that I will be watching for. Thank you for putting this collection together.

No comments:

Post a Comment