Tuesday, July 22, 2014

An Unforgivable Secret by J.E.B. Spredemann - Review of the first book in the Amish Secrets series



BACK  OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB
Hannah has a good life. A beautiful home, a loving husband and a wonderful Amish community are only a few of her daily blessings. But she has carried a heavy burden for years:  a secret that no one must know. When tragedy strikes, her secret threatens to be revealed jeopardizing everything she's ever loved. Will Hannah be able to face her greatest fear and find God's purpose for her life?


MY REVIEW
This is the first book that I've read by J.E.B. Spredemann and I really enjoyed it. This story really tugs at your heart and will bring tears to your eyes. She shows how you can turn your life around from the lowest point to feeling like you are one of the most blessed. Hannah goes through many bumps in the road and this story shows how those bumps, hills, and mountains can make you stronger if you just have faith in God. There is a second book in this series "A Secret Encounter", I'm sure I'll be reading it. I read this on my Kindle but both books are available in paperback also.

No comments:

Post a Comment