Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Branding the Wrangler's Heart by Davalynn Spencer - Review



BACK  OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB
When cattle go missing from the Bar-HB Ranch, the tenacious foreman will stop at nothing to find them. But his boss's granddaughter, Olivia Hartman, is more than Whit bargained for. Once the victim of Whit's childhood pranks, Livvy has grown into a feisty beauty.

Livvy can't forget the way Whit used to tease her. Even worse, he doesn't think she's capable of helping in the roundup. She could stay mad at him forever--if he wouldn't act all sweet toward her. But when he literally rides to her rescue, Livvy starts to wonder whether her old enemy might turn out to be much more than a friend.


MY  REVIEW
A very enjoyable quick read, I like these Heartsong Presents books, they aren't very long and I haven't found any that don't have a good storyline. This is the first book by Davalynn that I've read and I will be looking for more. I would encourage you to try her books and check out more quick reads put out by Heartsong Presents. Thank you for a nice story that gave me a few giggles as I was reading.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Wendy. So glad you enjoyed it. Love those "giggles."

    ReplyDelete