Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Love Finds You in Hope, Kansas by Pamela Griffin - Review



BACK  OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB
Fashionable Easterner Alison Stripling is shocked to receive a letter from her late sister's husband in Hope, Kansas, pleading for help with his six children. The letter gives Alison a chance to escape her troubles in Boston, and the name of the town seems like a sign from God for a fresh start. But when she arrives at a rustic cabin on the prairie, she's in for a bigger shock:  Rafe Munroe didn't write the letter at all! Realizing the children are determined to pair them off, Rafe and Alison secretly join forces to prove the idea would neer work. Can Hope's cupids--all six of them--strike love's arrows into the hearts of their pa and Miss Alison?



MY  REVIEW
I must tell you that this book sounded so familiar to me, like I'd read it before, but if I have it was before August of 2011 as that is when I started posting reviews. Anyway, I really enjoyed this book, even if this is possibly the second time I've read it. The kids are desperate and just when the adults think they have pulled one over on the kids, STOP, things are getting out of control, lol. A nice read when you need something to give you a laugh once in a while. Thank you Pamela for a lovely story.

No comments:

Post a Comment