Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Would-Be Wilderness Wife by Regina Scott - Review of the second book in the Frontier Bachelors series




BACK  OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB
The Kidnapped Bride
Drew Wallin's youngest brother is determined to see him married--so he kidnaps Drew a prospective bride. Not only is Catherine Stanway beautiful, but she's a nurse who can help their ailing mother. Drew doesn't have time for distractions--he's too busy watching over his fatherless siblings. Yet he's drawn to this woman who carries loss and pain equal to his own.

Catherine has traveled West to use her nursing skills to save lives, not to find a husband. She knows if she gives in to Drew's matchmaking family, she'll be risking her already bruised heart. But maybe it's time she takes the ultimate risk to win the groom she didn't know she wanted!


MY  REVIEW
I got this book yesterday afternoon and already finished it, one day! Yes, is was that good, Regina did a great job of keeping me up til 3:00 A.M. and got me up early this morning to finish it. This was a wonderful story of how God sees the bigger picture and leads you to what is right/good for you even though you think you know better. I have not read the first one in this series yet, "The Bride Ship" but will have to find it in my TBR pile now. I highly recommend Historical Fiction lovers to read this book and if you like the mail-order bride type of books, even though Catherine was not a mail-order bride, I think you will enjoy this also.

I was offered this book in return for an honest review, I was not given any monetary compensation for my review either.

No comments:

Post a Comment