Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Stranded by Debby Giusti - Review of the seventh book in the Military Investigations series



BACK  OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB
Colleen Brennan has one goal--take down her sister's killer. But chasing after evidence leaves her in the path of a tornado and stranded in an Amish community. With the killer nearby, Colleen must depend on the kindness of Special Agent Frank Gallagher. Although the army officer is recuperating from a battlefield injury, he wants to help the beautiful woman he rescued from the tornado's fury. He can tell she's hiding something important. But getting her to reveal her secrets may be his most dangerous mission ever.



MY  REVIEW
This was another good read by Debby, only the second one of her books that I've read, but I have enjoyed both of them now. I was on the edge of my seat sometimes and found it hard to put the book down. I like her writing style and will try to find some more of her books, I may just have to think about reading some more of her books. If you enjoy a good mystery you will enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment