Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Crumpets And Cowpies by Shanna Hatfield - Review of the first book of the Baker City Brides series




BACK  OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB
(taken from Amazon.com)
Detestable! Arrogant! Insufferable!
He'd been called worse...

Rancher Thane Jordan reluctantly travels to England to settle his brother's estate only to find he's inherited much more than he could possibly have imagined.

Lady Jemma Bryan has no desire to spend a single minute in Thane Jordan's intolerable presence much less live under the same roof with the handsome, arrogant American. Forced to choose between poverty or marriage to the man, she travels across an ocean and America to build a future on his ranch in Oregon.

MY  REVIEW
Oh my, oh my, oh my! ! ! What a great read this was. A bit emotional, a little anger and giggling, and even some laughing out loud. I have found this with each one of Shanna's books that I've read. What she does with words entertains me to no end. A definite book to add to your wish list or TBR pile!

No comments:

Post a Comment