Thursday, June 2, 2016

the Husband Maneuver by Karen Witemeyer - Review of the short story in between book one and two in the Worthy Pursuit series




BACK  OF  THE  BOOK  BLURB
(taken from Amazon.com)
Marietta Hawkins has been in love with ranch foreman Daniel Barrett since she came home from school three years ago. Unfortunately, her father's rule about hands not fraternizing with his daughter has kept him out of reach. She believed patience would prove a virtue in winning him over--until now. He is leaving. Starting up his own spread. To have any hope of maneuvering him into a proposal, she has to act fast or lose him forever. Fans of A Worthy Pursuit will enjoy seeing these characters again!


MY  REVIEW
Wow, it seemed like I was done with this book right after I started it. It is a fast read and what a tricky woman Marietta thinks she is, he dad didn't think so though! Yes, I had to read this before I could even do the review for A Worthy Pursuit, lol. You can also get a 'copy' of this story in the book, With This Ring?, an omnibus of novels with three other great authors and the stories they wrote! Another great book by Karen that I can recommend. (I read this as a stand alone book on my Kindle, not in the omnibus.)

No comments:

Post a Comment